Protect and filter in industry with non-woven air diffusion ducts.
With more than 30 years of experience in the transformation of non-woven textiles, known as technical textiles, FOROME Protection - MERCATEX® brand - designs, manufactures and distributes short-term protection products for people and equipment and industrial and artisanal.
FOROME Protection offers, designs and manufactures specific ventilation and air filtration ducts for the ventilation sector:
- For the manufacturing "process" in the food industry (cheese, meat processing, salting, cosmetology, pharmaceutical laboratories and clean rooms).
- For air conditioning in hotels, packaging and storage rooms, public and private communities.
Indeed, the use of non-woven technical textile materials, for short use or for single use, today guarantees performance comparable to, or even superior to, that of their woven counterparts and thus improves the quality and profitability of industrial “processes”.
The basic principle is the uniform distribution of air throughout the volume of a given room, whatever its configuration (length, width, height).
In a traditional system, the air supplied from a high-flow box (from 30 to 40,000 m³/h, i.e. a speed of 8 to 11 m/second), creates turbulence and is distributed unevenly if it is not not channeled beyond the outlet of the box.
The FOROME Protection non-woven sheath - MERCATEX® brand, in Tyvek® from Dupont®, offers a multitude of advantages for all types of configurations and problems.
Thanks to a very resistant and waterproof polyethylene texture, they are sized to diffuse throughout the space a homogeneous flow at low speed, regular, healthy and ensure constant recycling, both in terms of maintaining the temperature. than the management of high hydrometry (humidity rate reaching 95%)
In addition, the implementation of the ducts is facilitated by the very low weight of the material (41g/m²), i.e. 1 kg for a model 15 meters long with a diameter of 48 cm.
Under adequate pressure, the sheath is self-supporting!
The advantages of the non-woven Tyvek® sheath:
- Made to measure - adaptation to all room sizes and configurations
- Directional airflow control - custom perforations.
- Low cost in the trial phase: the first 2 sheaths at 50% of the price.
- Ease of installation: less than 1 kg for 15 meters long and 48cm in diameter
- Maximum hygiene guarantee
- Hardly flammable material
- Material not sensitive to water, no absorption therefore no risk of mold
- Permanent on-site assistance to develop products according to the development of manufacturing "processes" (for example, use of new or more efficient equipment)
- Tyvek®: recyclable material - PAPREC recycling network
For personalized information, do not hesitate to contact FOROME Protection
at 02.33.37.15.82 or via our online form.
Help protect perishable
Protect from dust
Protect from dust
Protects from UV rays
Use at variable temperature
Easy to use